Resorts and Reviews
Write A Review
View Your Messages
Search Classified Ads
Place New Classified Ad
View Your Classified Ads
Search Wish Ads
Place New Wish Ad
View Your Wish Ads
How to place an ad
How To Sell Your Timeshare
How To Rent Your Timeshare
Free Timeshare Exchanges
Timeshare Planning Calendar
Purchase TUG Ad Credits
Help & Advice
TUG help and FAQ
Update TUG Email
Free Advice Articles
Refer A Friend
PO Box 1442
Orange Park, FL 32067
Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Upload A Photo
Disney's Vero Beach Resort
9250 Island Grove Terrace
Vero Beach FL 32963
Fri, Sat, Sun/4pm
visit resort website
view resort video
Rentals From $0.00
Resales From $7,000.00
Free DVC Points overview advice article
Immerse yourself in the casual elegance and laid back lifestyle of Florida's picturesque Atlantic Treasure Coast. Make yourself at home among the old world architecture of spacious Vacation Homes and stand-alone Beach Cottages. Enjoy the environment and rich history of the region, just two hours southeast of the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Sit back and relax in quaint and tranquil accommodations with all the comforts of home. Enjoy a full range of options that are a perfect fit for your family, no matter what the size. Choose from a range of accommodations, including deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom Vacation Homes, and three-bedroom Beach Cottages.
Features: * Private porches or balconies
* Fully equipped kitchens* or kitchenettes
* King* and/or queen-size beds
* Master suite with whirlpool tubs in master bathroom*
* Washer & dryer*
* Swimming Pool and Water Slide
* Tiger Lily children's wet play area
* Concierges service
* Fitness Center
* Shopping at Island Grove Packing Company
* The Spa at Vero Beach (call 772-234-2050 for reservations)
* Blinker's Arcade
* Swimming pools
* Nature programs
* Kids' activities
* Port Holes Miniature golf
* Sing-along campfire
* Turtle Troop (seasonal)
* Basketball, Tennis and Volleyball Courts
* Vero Beach tours, culture and shopping
* Soccer Fields
* Disney Pin Trading
* Surfing lessons
* Fishing lessons
* Eb & Flo's Rentals
* Wine Classes for adult guests
* Sonya's is a rich and romantic setting where you can enjoy exceptional steaks, chops and seafood. Named one of Florida's 500 Best Places to Dine for the second year in a row by Florida Trend magazine, the editors describe Sonya's as "… taking full advantage of the oceanfront setting, the staff here is Disney pleasant, the kitchen skilled in producing good seafood, excellent steaks and chops."
* Shutters offer cuisines that infuse creative American cooking with ethnic influences.
* The Green Cabin Room lets you relax with drinks and snacks on the porch or inside this little hideaway.
* Bleachers offers refreshing frozen drinks and fun foods, poolside.
* Goofy's Beachfront Breakfast is a great way to start your day with Goofy and friends (only available Saturday mornings)
* Barbecue grills are available to Guests at no charge throughout the Resort.
* Visit many of the unique Vero Beach attractions including the Mel Fisher Treasure Museum, the Vero Beach Art Museum, and the Manatee Observation and Education Center.
* Enjoy nearby championship golf courses.
* Many different shopping options to choose from including The Vero Beach Outlets, Ocean Drive Shops, and Downtown Vero Beach.
MAGICAL WAVES ON THE TREASURE COAST No Florida vacation is complete without a trip to the beach, and no one but Disney could mix magic with the splash of oceanfront fun. Hidden on a sun-drenched beach midway between Cape Canaveral and West Palm Beach, Disney's Vero Beach Resort combines the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean with just the right amount of pixie dust to create waves of vacation excitement. From a relaxing marshmallow roast at a seaside campfire to an exhiliarating 2-story water slide; it's a beach vacation with an ocean of fun.
TUG Helpful Links
Florida Timeshare Owner Discussion Forum
Resort Tips and Links
Disney Vacation Club Timeshare Owners Discussion Forum
© 2019 Timeshare Users Group. All rights reserved.